Páginas

lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

Birdhouse Crochet with garland

I'm doing a new project "Birdhouses crocheted" and I also want to make the pattern, I think this is a beautiful and fun project because these birdhouses are so beautiful and you can use them to decorate the kids room or put them in any part of your house, and as I always say are excellent gifts.

You can see part of this new project, this birdhouse is not finished, still I have to make the garland and others things.
crochet birdhouse garland bunting


This pattern as the other patterns of my collection will be made in English Version only.

Would you like to test this pattern? If so, just let me know! Only until 10-18-2012.

7 comentarios:

  1. I would love to test the pattern my email address is imatnnyl@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much Tami, I will let you know when the pattern is finished.

    Have a great day!
    Mari

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A Felicidade maior está dentro de nós mesmos.

    O que satisfaz o nosso ego,
    que preenche este espaço chamado Felicidade,
    é saber que alguém é feliz só por saber que você existe
    e se faz presente em todos os momentos de nossa vida.

    Um grande Beijo, que seu dia seja repleto de conquistas e vitórias

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great !
    Greetings from Poland
    Katarzyna

    www.sajuki.blogspot.com


    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Mari! I would love to test the pattern my email address is essenia.jav@gmail.com
    Can I ask?
    Regards
    Essenia

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello!I would love to test the pattern my email address is ilusion@mail.bg

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I would love the pattern of the little bird
    Jacintack@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar

..